Sunday 14 August 2011

Rebel Knitter

I should be finishing this...


...but instead I cast on this!


I do have a problem finishing things and in the case of baby blanket #2 I have hours worth of ends to weave in before blocking and then knitting on a border. But I just haven't been able to get this project out of my head and knew the only way to do it would be to get it on the needles. Now I just need to put them down again! In my defense, this project has been on my queue for a year and I've only got a few months left before it gets too humid and hot in this part of the world to wear wool.

I had grand plans of going paperless on this one and using my iPad to view the pattern but I just found it easier following the chart using a good old fashioned magnetic board and a pen (love my new pen which I recently purchased at one of my favourite shops.) More about the iPad and knitting apps later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails