Thursday 6 May 2010

Blog Week Round Up

4 days have past since my last post and after blogging everyday for a week it feels like an eternity. I even feel a little guilty - like I haven't been doing my home work. I have, however, been trying to read as many of the other Knit & Crochet Blog Week posts as I can, I have been finishing up and photographing a few projects, starting new knitting projects and even trying my hand at continental knitting (not a raging success unfortunately, but more on that later).

I am so glad that I took part in blog week as it was a real challenge for me and I think it has made me a better blogger. It has also opened up even further for me the amazing online knitting community. A big thank you to my followers old and new and to any visitors who have stopped by my blog over the past week.

Here are a few of the other great blogs that I have discovered during blog week:
A Girl in Winter
Fridica
Little Sparrow Knits
The Student Knitter



Oh, I'm so excited (can you tell?) to have the new Hipstamatic app for my iPhone - LOVE!

2 comments:

  1. Maybe we could out your Hipstamatic to use at my wedding if the dodgy one I bought doesn't turn out to be up to the job. They look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking the same thing. There are heaps of cool films, flashes and lenses too. We can use both x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails